Great, now I shall find you a graphic for the title section. We will get you a stat counter so you will know who visits you. Plus you must go into the comment section and put in an email address so you will be notified that you have comments (if you have not done this already.)
What browser are you using? I think you have a Mac so I am not sure. I do not see my changes when I use I.E until hours later, but I can use firefox and see the changes right away. Sometimes I have to refresh 100 times to see the changes or clear my cache. Sorry, if that is no help, I don't know MAC.
Thanks! I've just tried to edit the template to change the links for instance but no matter how I do it, it all stays the same. I'll be changing a lot of the sections to give a better impression — I didn't give myself enough time to get the side bar how I'd like it. Pepe LePeu? Surely nothing you do could stink.
How lazy of me not to have posted more! I've just only just 2 hours ago finished a large set of engineering drawings for a client, which came in just after I opened Absorbant — how tawdry this excuse may sound: but I need the money, I'm afraid.
I have such a time trying to reply to my email, either my computer or Yahoo is too slow. See exactly what you wrote to me would had made a great entry in the Pajama blog. You do understand that you can post there right. I'm not just talking comments but entries. I don't know what is going on with your comments if only 1 out of 8 are landing. I did see your comment in the wish list. I plan to read Mary Barton this summer. I cannot now because I have to finish a 20 page paper for a program I am applying to and a professor has been on my tit about it. I cannot wait to get cable, dial up sucks!
I have been an Artist and Double Bassist. I was moving in elevated circles, and given time I could have been famous (yeah, but!)
Nearly ten years ago, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS). I am a great fan of the NHS. Much as the Labour party have done for the British, I have never been able to vote for Blair (No"History [WON'T] forgive him"). I am the father of a charming and lovely son, yet I am the last to experience his beautiful nature because I am deemed incapable or unworthy to care by his wonderful mother. I am a skeptic, yet accept the machinations around me combine to limit my options somewhat — I am paralysed and constrained by events: I am only here to find out what is awaiting me. Anti-Freudian, HOW CAN anyone say to me "Just move on"? That is a huge failure of imagination, sensibility, and I know that I have a responsibility to commentate on my condition.
I believe in the Buddhist idea of fate.
11 comments:
Great, now I shall find you a graphic for the title section. We will get you a stat counter so you will know who visits you. Plus you must go into the comment section and put in an email address so you will be notified that you have comments (if you have not done this already.)
And I shall add you on the Pajama Blog.
I change that icon every week!
What browser are you using? I think you have a Mac so I am not sure. I do not see my changes when I use I.E until hours later, but I can use firefox and see the changes right away. Sometimes I have to refresh 100 times to see the changes or clear my cache. Sorry, if that is no help, I don't know MAC.
Thanks! I've just tried to edit the template to change the links for instance but no matter how I do it, it all stays the same.
I'll be changing a lot of the sections to give a better impression — I didn't give myself enough time to get the side bar how I'd like it. Pepe LePeu? Surely nothing you do could stink.
Ahh, I see. Its the mac browser "Safari". This is all very new to me, I like the sponge — but I was thinking of a mattress. . .
I can look for a good mattress picture. LOL!
Ring....ring.....ring...ring...ring.....ring.....
Hello?
How lazy of me not to have posted more! I've just only just 2 hours ago finished a large set of engineering drawings for a client, which came in just after I opened Absorbant — how tawdry this excuse may sound: but I need the money, I'm afraid.
My pipe and library has had to wait.
OOOOoooh well money is a good thing when it is made to pay the bills, buy pipe tobacco, books, curry, and coffee......work on...
HAH!
How well you know me!
I have such a time trying to reply to my email, either my computer or Yahoo is too slow. See exactly what you wrote to me would had made a great entry in the Pajama blog. You do understand that you can post there right. I'm not just talking comments but entries. I don't know what is going on with your comments if only 1 out of 8 are landing. I did see your comment in the wish list. I plan to read Mary Barton this summer. I cannot now because I have to finish a 20 page paper for a program I am applying to and a professor has been on my tit about it. I cannot wait to get cable, dial up sucks!
When will you start prattling?
Post a Comment