My mood is good right now. But can it cope with brokering an arrangement with the mother of my Son over the future of his education, where they are going to settle for his primary stage schooling, and increased access to him for me. I feel that things are attainable when I'm reasonably happy, but as I've said before, this little doorway in the year limits what I can fit through it.
I pray and pray She will allow for the rest of our families to play a larger role, which for her means relinquishing some of her freedom to move around as much as she has, but also allow for a chance of respite — is she willing? More soon.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always refer back to your situation when I think of my developing essay "My Negated Existence." Especially now when I see men willingly abandon their children. I hope for the best.
Post a Comment