
Imagery like this was first seen during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 80's.
——————————————————————————
And, was Alexis de Tocqueville a Racist, or a Racialist? Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Tocqueville
This is (sort of) related . . . .
A long time ago somewhere on the web, I joked [rather weedily] that the Whitehouse was probably built on an Old Injun Burial Ground.
Perhaps I was actually onto something when I read the Wikipedia entry on "the Bonesmen":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonesman

This is a charming picture of the Bonesmen when the first George Bush (to the 'right' of the clock) was a member.
George Bush II joined the ranks too, instead of doing something useful.
Geronimo's skull and thigh-bones are reputed to be kept in the Bonesmen's frat house known as "The
Tomb".
8 comments:
Hey - that last comment was posted by a robot!
Anyway, re Geronimo, I hear his tribe is trying to get his skull back!
It wouldn't be before time, would it?
This robot message is strange, I'd better set up the filters on Blogger.
I thought you said you were going to update this joint.
Oh come on! You could write about the fog and how everyone is acting about it.
Hey, how are you? Afghanistan: yes, and suspicious quantities of well priced Afghani antiques and other artifacts are available for sale even in semi-rural Louisiana.
I am going to take a large knife and rip down that rug.
Well HAH! to you!
Every time I click on and see that rug staring at me, I know your butt has not written anything new!
Post a Comment