Oh well done reporters! There's nothing like abit of discrediting.He's too new-comer to be a candidate, and doesn't desrve this type of 'oh, I thought they were same thing' "innocence" so early on. And Hillary Clinton...please lighten up and start to enjoy yourself again, the Democrats are on the up . . . . I just wish You weren't acting like you were hiding something.
3 comments:
http://antiessentialistspeaksup.wordpress.com/2007/01/15/im-sorry/
Look what they did in the above video clip at Sylvia's blog.
Thanks for the link. This type of reporting is dire: I seem to remember there was a change in the law during Bush the first's term, which allowed shock-jocks to spearhead a different type of output, do you know what this was? I'm certain that repealing this law (whatever it was called) will force an end to Fox's "Fair and Balanced" methods.
Exactly - and now I'll go find that thing at Sylvia's, I missed it! Cheers -
Post a Comment