Happy birthday!!! I've got an owl and a bear ... and then a cat, who is a live cat, but has the personality of a teddy. The cat literally watches me while I sleep and starts when the house creaks.
Taurus is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation of the same name. Under the tropical zodiac, Taurus is occupied by the Sun from April 20 to May 20, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from May 14 to June 19. Taurus is traditionally ruled by the planet Venus. The opposite sign to Taurus is Scorpio and the two signs are widely considered to be the most sexually responsive of all zodiacal members.
Taurus is the second sign of the Zodiac and associated with material pleasure. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a calm, patient, reliable, loyal, affectionate, sensuous, ambitious, and determined character, but one which is also prone to hedonism, laziness, inflexibility, jealousy, and antipathy. In terms of anatomy, Taurus is said to rule the vocal chords, tonsils, palate, throat, neck, ears, and lower jaw. Generally, there is something distinctly sensual about the appearance. In terms of geography Taurus is linked with Switzerland, Sweden, Cyprus, Ireland, and Russia.[citation needed]
In mythology Taurus is often associated with the Greek myth of the bull-form taken by Zeus in order to win Europa. Taurus is also associated with the Greco-Roman goddess Aphrodite/Venus and sometimes also the goddesses Hera/Juno, Ishtar, Isis, Freyja, and Frigg and the gods Pan, Dionysus/Bacchus, Xolotl, and Quetzalcoatl.
I have been an Artist and Double Bassist. I was moving in elevated circles, and given time I could have been famous (yeah, but!)
Nearly ten years ago, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS). I am a great fan of the NHS. Much as the Labour party have done for the British, I have never been able to vote for Blair (No"History [WON'T] forgive him"). I am the father of a charming and lovely son, yet I am the last to experience his beautiful nature because I am deemed incapable or unworthy to care by his wonderful mother. I am a skeptic, yet accept the machinations around me combine to limit my options somewhat — I am paralysed and constrained by events: I am only here to find out what is awaiting me. Anti-Freudian, HOW CAN anyone say to me "Just move on"? That is a huge failure of imagination, sensibility, and I know that I have a responsibility to commentate on my condition.
I believe in the Buddhist idea of fate.
5 comments:
Happy birthday!!! I've got an owl and a bear ... and then a cat, who is a live cat, but has the personality of a teddy. The cat literally watches me while I sleep and starts when the house creaks.
Amazing, like my dog, which I share with my parents (2 miles off) is such a friend to me. The crochéted teddy here found me at leat 15 years ago, he doesn't do much, but loves having his ears rubbed...just like the doggy of course!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like your Ikebana. Perhaps when you feel like it, you will tell us the story of how that crocheted teddy found you 15 years ago.
This is very funny:
Taurus is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation of the same name. Under the tropical zodiac, Taurus is occupied by the Sun from April 20 to May 20, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from May 14 to June 19. Taurus is traditionally ruled by the planet Venus. The opposite sign to Taurus is Scorpio and the two signs are widely considered to be the most sexually responsive of all zodiacal members.
Taurus is the second sign of the Zodiac and associated with material pleasure. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a calm, patient, reliable, loyal, affectionate, sensuous, ambitious, and determined character, but one which is also prone to hedonism, laziness, inflexibility, jealousy, and antipathy. In terms of anatomy, Taurus is said to rule the vocal chords, tonsils, palate, throat, neck, ears, and lower jaw. Generally, there is something distinctly sensual about the appearance. In terms of geography Taurus is linked with Switzerland, Sweden, Cyprus, Ireland, and Russia.[citation needed]
In mythology Taurus is often associated with the Greek myth of the bull-form taken by Zeus in order to win Europa. Taurus is also associated with the Greco-Roman goddess Aphrodite/Venus and sometimes also the goddesses Hera/Juno, Ishtar, Isis, Freyja, and Frigg and the gods Pan, Dionysus/Bacchus, Xolotl, and Quetzalcoatl.
Its been almost a month since this joint has been updated!
Post a Comment