15th March: go into hospital.
28th March: outa there!
15th April: still limping along...
today, there is no change for the better:
•Exhaustion
•No balance
•Indwelling catheter (makes my clothing so smelly, and uncomfortable), a temporary measure until 29th May operation for a Superpubic Catheter.
•Inability to concentrate on anything.
•My hands are barly able to sense movement or to be able to feel, with no accuracy.
•Speech is limited by this illness, and how fully interested others are.
All the while the boys from Duke are able to escape justice, they MUST be given a chance to reflect on their behavior, a prison is a good place to do this reflection.
And I must add, all the while the british press are moaning on about Iranian treatment of '0ur side' for venturing too far into Iran, mainly on about the fact there is 'human importance' about the idea that this team was headed by a woman. This 'news' blanked handily the current atrocities in Iraq : which need I add, have been created by the dogged support of britain of America's vile criminality.
Despite my MS, I will not forgive you Blair.
I'm not as easily distracted.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Despite my MS, I will not forgive you Blair.
I'm not as easily distracted.
Blair and his ilk can only wish you are that easily distracted. Idiots.
Oh my sweet sweet friend, how I wish I could stop the world and nurse you to health. Is that the Florence Nightingale in me?
I would like my illness to be done with for at least a little while.
On Blair
Hmm, there's 'adventurism' and then there's his obsession with "the hand of history" and his damn "legacy".
How fucking vain, and how amazingly forgiving the UK's been for this evil man. So he's going next month or something, so what will that leave us? Nothing has been gained (if we use Blair's cod-Hegelian Historicism, which was a totally unreliable idea of "scientific" progress anyway) NOTHING, and he conned so many of the UK.
Dear Kathleen, Thank you for the kindness.
I have get busy with my physiotherapy, and do it regularly
And I'll send you pictures of trees!
Only just over a month until the operation which will supposedly alleviate part of this ... but it seems a long time!!! I hope some of it clears up sooner, goes into remission, takes a holiday.
Oohh, It is a long wait, but when the op come it will be done quickly.
I wish I could do more, be more interesting — but to be able to experience a meditative state is quite addictive, sometimes it is a wonderful opportunity / excuse.
Post a Comment