Today is finally the time that Fance will vote, it seems to be a long time coming — they've been revving-up for ages. It might not seem too earth-shattering to some, but I'm rooting for Ségolène Royal. I am very impressed by the way she behaves. And the fact that she's a woman is important: I'm turned-off by the very french chauvinism that normally is overwhelming from France. The best things about her are She's not a dinosaur, and she is gorgeous! Compare her with the opposition:
Nicolas Sarkozy, a racist rightwinger cliche-male.
So,
come on Ségo !
7 comments:
When she first declared an interest in running, she was unsurprised that critics asked her who would look after her children.
Oh dear . . . she lost, what a huge pity.
Oh, that is too bad.
The general mood that I picked up on was "If we vote for Royal, we are 'transgressing' against the sensible poilicies of Chirac, which might appear willfull."
Idiots!
It seems I'm talking to myself here, but . . .
Candide's Notebooks have an excellent piece on this, and the comments are literate and passionate as only Francophiles could be!
http://www.pierretristam.com/Bobst/07/cn050707.htm
What do you expect? As Candide says in his article Americans can only focus on Don Imus. For me personally, I cannot care, if I did it will hurt more than it hurts now. As in how Alberto Gonzales can say he does not know, prove he is imcompetent but keep his job, how Bush can keep his job, how Karl Rove and Dick Cheney can keep their job. Where is your humanity sir? Do you not feel my pain. There are only small cries for impeachment, there are no lynch mob when it is truly a time for a lynch mob. Nooooooooooooo lynch mobs can only come out at the wrong times for the wrong reasons against the wrong people.
Do you want me to surrender in tears!
Post a Comment