Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Evangelical War on Science

This was made by Alexandra Pelosi (Nancy's daughter)

Maybe it is too easy to make videos of creationists, I wish the characters (although they are deluded) on show well. But this does not mean I agree with them, this sort of christianity really saddens me.

4 comments:

Abadiebitch said...

What rubbish. Tell me, how fallacious is it to ask children if their grandparents look like apes? Since when is a million years equivalent to two generations?

Absorbant said...

Here apparently, evolution is a "preconceived" idea, how ironic is that?

People like this don't concern me as such, because I'd hope they'd not transgress on me — they have commandments to conform to.

This is a picture of dissenters in action; here, I'm glad to say I live in Midsomer World, and I never thought I'd say that.

Abadiebitch said...

And their "Fact" is the Bible. What is that all about? Who wrote the Bible? It is as if they are saying/implying that when God created the world he/she tossed the Bible down into the hands of humans at the same time. I get so angry at school when people say things like "We all know the Christian stories." No, we don't all know them. It is that acceptance as default that I have a major problem with. Then the Christians want to act like someone is out to get their asses. Yet they are brainwashing children in the same fashion that Hitler did.

Absorbant said...

Is it a coincidence that "Inherit The Wind" is on BBC2 now (the story of the "Monkey Trial" from 1925).

I've never seen this before: I love it.